Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More baby stuff...

No nursery pics to update because I did some rearranging yesterday until I hit things that I couldn't move. The result is that there is stuff right in front of the crib so I can't get good shots until probably tomorrow.

But!!!!
I do have a few more things to show off:

101_2489
Okay, okay, I know. Still boring. This is a pile of prefold diapers meant to stuff into these:
101_2469
Pocket diapers. Sewn by yours truly. When did I turn into suzy homemaker?

I've also done quite a few of these which are already pre-stuffed sewn in types called fitted diapers:
101_2494

I've also knit quite a few of these to go over the diapers:
101_2493

Last but not least for the daily line up is some monkey paper that is going to be used in some wall-art we are doing. But since it involves Wiggles name, you'll have to wait to see the completed project!
101_2492

No comments: