Monday, September 13, 2010

Nursery Makeover, pt 1

Okay, I promised Aim weeks ago that I was going to do this. Unfortunately, it's taken me this long to get around to it. For your infinite viewing pleasure I present you with the nursery - part 1, also known as "before the inlaws came and I got around to cleaning it and before anything was together."


Alright, that big box in the picture? That's the crib and the mattress. Also in the shot in the bag of wrapping stuff, several boxes or assorted...er, stuff and a whole lot of junk. Welcome to my world.



The box here is our glider. Very exciting, hey? Also pictured is the TV we don't know what we are doing with and the bucket of vinegar water from where I was mopping the walls. Yes, you read that right.


oooh, but check out this angle! This one actually has baby stuff in it! Meet the pooh bassinet that's full of baby clothes.We have more clothes than can fit in the dresser and that's just in 0-3 month size. We were given a crazy amount. That's not a complaint!

Shortly after all these pictures were taken, this came in!



So at least there was a place to put the clothing now ... hmmm.

Anyway, this wasn't a very exciting post. It was just to give you an idea of the space and crap I'm dealing with! Hopefully I'll take new pics this afternoon and post about progress tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the use of vinegar water. I'm glad it is starting to come together for you. Keep us up to date. You are going to have to find time to update a blog regularly for us to see the baby too.
Aimee