I've decided that I need to update at least once a week, whether I've done anything or not. Some are ongoing so I will try to update on those as well as any other in progress or finished ones. Without further ado!
5. Make fingerless gloves for mom. I've started this one. I'm almost done 1 glove and have done 1/2 pieces on the second one. I should be done in a couple of days tops.
31. Switch to environmentally safe cleaning products. This one my husband actually started without me. He bought some clorox green stuff for the toilet. We'll see if it does as good of a job as the regular stuff.
52. Read through communication book with DH. We started one a couple weeks ago but are only a few chapters in currently. This one I need to get on again.
53. Reduce debt load by 25%. We are currently down 9% of our original debt so I might have to reword that one. As it stands we need to get to 34% to complete the goal. Update next month when my loan payments have posted.
61. Get drivers license I've been driving a few times this week. Probably not today because it's pouring rain out. I want to have my license before Christmas.
Okay, I think that's it for this week. Hopefully I can at least cross one off soon!