Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday Check-in

Hmm, here we go again. There are a lot of things that once I start them will be quickly crossed off and then there are a ton of things that are going to take a while so I'm getting started now so hopefully by the time my 1001 days are up I will at least have made some progress.

So here are some of the ones that I'm working on because I do not have anything else to cross off yet.

11. destash supplies until they fit in designated areas . Some progress made. I started a scarf which is going to take me forever but at least it is from stashed yarn. I'm also planning a couple of small sewing projects in the next little while so hopefully my material stash will shrink some this week too.

13. Start a french self-study or class Kind of started. I'm still hopeing to take a class but Phillip also bought me a "my french coach" for my Nintendo DS so I can do vocabulary building. Now I need something for grammer.

76. Finish Sweater. Um...I goofed and had to frog a very large piece of the sweater. Slightly backwards on that one this week.

94. Work out at least 15 minutes a day for 30 days consecutively
. I'm starting this one today. I expect to have many quits and restarts so hopefully if I start now I'll make progress by the end.

Hmm, I think that's it. Not a whole lot of progress this week but I know I'll have at least one more thing off the list next week. Progress is progress!

No comments: