Friday, June 5, 2009

Finally finished 1 swap, 2 more to go!!!

1. Finish knitted toys (for swap) - Done!!!

2. 2 broomstick lace scarves (for different swap)- about a quarter of the way through the first one.
3. Heart square (for quidditch)- Due July 1
4. HufflePuff wristwarmers (for quidditch)- Due July 15
5. Finish versatility (for Defense against the Dark Arts)- Due June 30. Making some progress. I need to buy buttons for it before I can finish but I've probably got about 2 more weeks of knitting before that happens!
6. Make a Palm Pilot cozy (for Muggle Studies) - Due June 30
7. Mug Cozy (for Divination)- Due June 30

Oh, here are the coasters I finished a few days ago:


Easy Peasy. 4 movie backer cards from blockbuster, plastic canvas to add stability in the middle, felt on the bottom. Cover backer cards with clear contact paper to make the water resistant, blanket stitch the outsides. I'm very pleased with how they turned out!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love the coasters!!