I joined the Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup over on Ravelry. The term runs for three months and new classes are started the first of every month. It's a lot of fun but I keep adding little projects in order to fit the classes. It's a nice way to destash though!
Project list for this month (hopefully in order of importance).
1. Finish knitted toys (for swap)
2. Finished crocheted pillow (for swap)
3. 2 broomstick lace scarves (for different swap)
4. Heart square (for quidditch)
5. HufflePuff wristwarmers (for quidditch)
6. Finish versatility (for Defense against the Dark Arts)
7. Make a Palm Pilot cozy (for Muggle Studies)
8. Mug Cozy (for Divination)