Thursday, June 25, 2009

Things I'm trying to do in my life right now...

1. Work two jobs. Six days a week, baby!
2. Build a JV ministry at our church. I just need a room, a wednesday night volunteer and ability to actually get ahold of my senior pastor.
3. Organize a swap online. That one's not too bad.
4. Participate in two swaps online. Things are starting to get a little heavier
5. Study for the GRE and put together PhD applications. sigh...
6. Write a story. We'll see how that goes. I'm not much of a story writer.
7. Master knitting cables. This one is going well! Cables really aren't all that difficult.
8. Ocassionally get some sleep.
9. Have some sort of a social life.
10. Figure out what's wrong with me. Surgery probably the next step.

I'm a little overbooked, a little stressed but having a ton of fun. Who knew?

No comments: