Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I hearby declare July my month to finish things

I have too much half done stuff in my life right now and I keep starting new things. In the month of July I'm going to try and finish things.

1. Knitting and crochet projects. I'm not going to cast on or start anything new unless it's for my House Cup team cause I can't let my team down!
List of to do's:
A. Cabled Purse
B. Soap Sacks
C. Versatility
D. Stuffed Tiger
E. Luna Lovegood's cardigan
F. Houndstooth Scarf
G. A couple of dishclothes I'm already committed to making
I know there is more but I can't think of any at the moment!
2. Books I'm reading.
A. Dresden Files Book 1
B. Dracula
C. The Shack
D. Love is...
E. Once again, I'm sure at least 4-5 more books.
3. TV series. Phillip is buying new seasons and I haven't finished the last ones!
A. Smallville
B. Stargate Atlantis
4. I want to get caught up on my routines. All things due today and one that was due previously and I should make good progress.
I think that's it for now.

Wish me luck. Maybe I'll actually update this list at some point so I can track my progress.

No comments: